Sunday, July 16, 2006

breath in

oh it's really too hot .
I like hot but it's just way too damn hot.


It's Africa hot.
The difference is I have food and water. I am safe in my own home. I am not running for my life.
Darfur remains a disaster and nobody cares.


Congratulations to Israel for making a really bad situation worse.
How is blowing up Lebanon going to help?
How is murdering innocents helping your cause?
All these people have lost their shit entirely.
The Arabs believing in murder and hostage taking so they can barter human flesh for human flesh.The Israelis for believing that bombing buildings , cars and bridges will win hearts and minds.
These people refuse to work together, they refuse to see the value of each other and there is no hope they will ever change.
Let them bomb each other and let's get the civilians out.
Poor Lebanon, just when they were seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me
  • copyright harleynalice 2006