Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dear rolley chair

I hate you. I hate the way you roll every time I move. I hate the way you slide back when I sit up. I hate you.


Dear idiot car salesman
GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. Yes, they are still dicking around. Jim doesn't command enough respect from anyone to get a check signed. He is such a loser he can't ask, he just has to wait.."It's out of my hands" says Jim for the millionth time in his life.
I dislike you Jim because you are a loser and a liar. You lie to me every time you open your mouth.I am seeing the owner in the morning, I may bring a cop and a lawyer.



Oh Amazing race
why o why didn't you eliminate those idiots? They aren't goofy or funny. They are immature attention seekers with mommies that believed in attachment parenting and co bedding. This is what you get when you are a whacked out cult member of a parent..these two fake "hippy" assholes who believe everyone has to love them..their mommies said they were just great!.
Nice to see that someone who calls seeing someone for a grand total of four days a relationship demonstrating complete hate and disgust.
Meeting someone a thousand miles away and calling them once or twice a week with three weekends a year visitation is called insanity .Or dating an incarcerated serial killer.
It's not a relationship, it's barely a friendship. The Race is not for two semi strangers who slept together that once last year.It's for people who know each other. If you know each other you can make adjustments, you will know when your partner has had it with you and you will know enough to shut the hell up. Knowing someone means you don't have to be right all the time, they can be right sometimes too, or better yet you can both be wrong together and it wont be the end of the world.
You are a fool to pretend you are having a "relationship" with a complete stranger and you are a bigger fool to drag that non relationship on to a game show that depends on you knowing your partner intimately.

I think I hate everything today. I am blaming it on the new antibiotics and Jim.And all car dealerships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me
  • copyright harleynalice 2006