Saturday, December 16, 2006

lists

Let's make a list!
Things that make me want to hit you really hard:
1 When approaching a doc to tell a laundry list of shit that has gone wrong I get the response "oh, not getting enough attention today?"
2 When standing beside doc doc says " I am glad this isn't your patient, you wouldn't leave me alone all day".
When offering an opinion about a situation said doc waves her hand over her back and says "get off my back"
Dear Doc
You aren't half as cute as you think you are. Just because you are a woman and I am a woman doesn't make us friends ..I don't have to put up with shit because it's your passive aggressive expression of "humour".


I bought Christmas presents today and I can honestly say I liked them all. It had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I was buying for myself. I believe everybody's presents can be shared so why not get things I actually want to share?
That's not selfish it's practical..Right?

I am creakingly tired
I creak.
I watched Ron White tonight and I have to say I was a little disappointed. Too much reliance on dirty. I like some foul jokes. I love Chris Rock. But it has to be used carefully and it has to feel right. Sometimes no other word will work but fuck. Other times fuck is wasted, misused. Fuck should be celebrated. Throwing it away is sucking all it's lovely power.
Soon we will be left only with cunt.
That for me remains the only swear with real power. Roll that over your tongue and you can feel it's power.
It should be used very carefully as it could back fire badly. I love a swear word that still retains the ability to cause a fist fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me
  • copyright harleynalice 2006